McCaffrey Homes has built over 8,000 homes in the Central San Joaquin Valley over the past 35 years?
Loma Vista, a master-planned urban village by the City of Clovis, has 20 miles of planned walking trails and a series of connected neighborhood parks?
McCaffrey Homes' referral sales rate is over 43% for three years running?
Every new McCaffrey neighborhood has open space with parks and walking trails?
McCaffrey Homes was awarded the #1 national ranking in 2012 for "Quality Construction" by Eliant?
As part of our commitment to environmental responsibility, we developed a program we call McCaffrey Earth Sense?
For 6 straight years we have received awards of excellence for architectural design by the National Home Builders Association?
Clovis Unified School District has the highest Academic Performance Index of any unified school district in Central California?
We painted our flag barn at Highway 41 & Avenue 12 in Madera County with stars and stripes in 2001, just days after the 9/11 attacks?
McCaffrey Homes was voted favorite homebuilder in The Fresno Bee's 2012 Peoples Choice Awards for the 5th year in a row?
Robert A. McCaffrey, our CEO, serves on the Board of Directors of the California Building Industry Association?
McCaffrey Home Mortgage was named best mortgage company in The Fresno Bee's 2012 People's Choice Awards for the third time?
Central Unified School District keeps its school libraries open in the summer for students & families?
The first home we built was at the Bonadelle Ranchos in Madera County?
High-End Features Inside and Out
- Varied street scene with three timeless exterior elevations: Craftsman, French & Tuscan
- Architecturally selected exterior colors with stone & brick accents (varies per elevation)
- Concrete tile roof with limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Front & back rain gutters with downspouts and drain lines
- Front yard landscaping with automatic sprinkler & drip irrigation system
- Thicker and stronger concrete foundation that exceeds building code
- California lace two-coat stucco finish with foam wrapped exteriors for added insulation value
- Three architecturally selected front yard landscape designs
- Two or three car garage with walls drywalled & taped
- Large covered rear patio with 8' sliding glass door
- Natural gas barbeque hookup at back yard
- 9' ceilings throughout home
- Beech cabinets with Melamine interiors, concealed hinges & brushed nickel knobs
- Washable interior wall paint
- Textured ceilings & walls with 4.25" custom baseboards
- Rounded wall corners
- Lighted ceiling fan at Great Room & Owners Bedroom
- Gas fireplace with precast surround at Great Room
- 18" x 18" ceramic tile floors in entryway, kitchen, breakfast nook, baths & laundry
- Raised six panel interior doors with nickel hardware
- Laundry room with beech lower cabinet, 18" x 18" ceramic tile floor & gas hook-up for dryer
- Canned lights in hallways
- Residential fire sprinkler system to help protect your family and home
- Smoke detectors throughout home
- CAT5e telephone wiring at Kitchen and Owner's Bedroom
- RG6 coaxial cable TV outlet at Great Room and Owner's Bedroom
- Structured wiring with distribution panel for home networking possibilities
- No Homeowner Association Dues
A Kitchen for the Resident Gourmet
- Granite slab countertops with 6" granite backsplash
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® stainless steel appliances with 2 year manufacturer warranty including:
- Built-in gas cooktop with 5 sealed burners
- Self-Cleaning Built-in single oven
- ENERGY STAR® Built-In Dishwasher
- Built-In Microwave
- Kohler® double compartment cast-iron white kitchen sink with disposal
- Kohler® chrome pullout faucet with spray nozzle
- Kitchen island with granite slab
- Convenient recycle center at kitchen cabinets
- Canned lights
- Walk-in pantry (most plans)
Opulence at the Owner's Suite
- Kohler® soaking tub with tile surrounds
- Separate tiled shower
- Dual vanity sinks with Kohler® nickel plumbing fixtures
- 6" x 6" ceramic tile vanity tops with 6" backsplash
- Private water closet with elongated comfort height toilet
- Oversized walk-in closet with wood shelves
- Dehumidistat sensor at Owner's Bath
Pamper Yourself in Bedrooms & Baths
- Dual vanity sinks with 6" x 6" ceramic tile vanity top & 6" backsplash in Bath 2
- Kohler® plumbing fixtures with chrome finish
- Overhead lighting in all secondary bedrooms
- Raised panel wardrobe doors
McCaffrey's Advanced Earth Sense Technology - Built Green to Live Smart
- Tankless water heater
- R-17 blown-in exterior wall spray insulation system
- R-38 blown-in fiber glass attic insulation
- 14-SEER & 12 EER ground mounted HVAC system at side yard
- Multi zoned control central heating & air conditioning with programmable thermostat
- A/C system with chlorine free refrigerant
- HVAC MERV 8 filters
- R-8 insulated & tightly sealed ducts
- Radiant Barrier roof sheathing for a cooler attic to help reduce energy costs
- Energy Star exhaust fan at baths & laundry
- Anlin ENERGY STAR® dual paned, low E vinyl framed windows & sliding glass doors that blocks 73% of the sun's heat from entering the home & with limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Whirlpool ENERGY STAR® appliances, including dishwasher
- Recycle center at kitchen cabinets
- Low VOC interior wall paint, carpet & pad
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Formaldehyde free insulation & carpet pad
- Water saving WaterSense labeled bath faucets, showerheads, & high efficiency toilets
- Insulated hot water pipes
- Water efficient hydrozone landscape
- Weather smart irrigation control with Solar Sync Sensor
- Water wise plantings with drought tolerant California native plants or Mediterranean species
- Drip irrigation at shrubs & trees
- Community sidewalks all homes
- Walking/biking trails, 2 community parks all without HOA dues
Included features vary throughout the models. In an effort to continuously improve the product and meet the changing market conditions, McCaffrey Homes reserves the right to modify maps, floorplans, exteriors, specifications, features and product types without prior notice or obligations. The features list is general and not all plans have features listed. Optional features may be included at additional cost and are subject to construction cutoff dates.